Why you should trust Essex Women's to help take care of your precious new addition...
At Essex Women's Health Center, we have been caring for women during their pregnancies for over thirty years. We are committed to providing the best care possible for our patients and their growing families as they journey through one of the most important and special times in their lives. We support and work with our patients and their partners in achieving the type of birthing experience they desire, whatever that may be for them.
- We provide care to both uncomplicated and high risk patients, in conjunction with a Perinatologist or High-Risk Specialist.
- All routine blood work and ultrasounds are performed in our office for our patient's convenience during a busy time in their lives.
- VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Delivery) to appropriate candidates.
St. Barnabas Medical Center
Our practice is on the medical staff of Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ and we now perform all of our deliveries within their state-of-the-art and newly remodeled Labor and Delivery unit. We feel Saint Barnabas has much to offer our patients and their babies including:
- Private Maternity Rooms and Post-Partum Rooms
- Top-rated Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery in the state of New Jersey, caring for infants as young as 23 weeks gestation, with neonatologist in-house 24 hours per day
- 24-hour in-house anesthesia and obstetrician coverage
- Relaxing Birth Rooms available for those mothers who wish to labor naturally, with hydrotherapy and labor tub option*
- Breast Feeding Support and Lactation Counselors, with commitment to the Baby Friendly Initiative
* Labor Tubs are available to patients of Essex Women's Health Center through our affiliation with Wombkeepers Doula Staff